https://vicca.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/BC-XC-Champs_virtual.jpg 533 800 Louise Hodgson-Jones https://vicca.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/VICCA-logo-1.png Louise Hodgson-Jones2020-11-11 17:12:562022-01-28 11:03:41BC XC Championships going Virtual
BC XC Championships going Virtual
BC Athletics has announced a Virtual Cross Country Championships that will be held in place of an “In-Person” Championships. Unfortunately, due to increasing COVID-19 related restrictions, it not possible to host an in-person event for the 2020 BC Cross Country Championships. The virtual championships will give an opportunity for athletes across the Province to compete against one another in a virtual format!
- Virtual Event to be held November 28 & 29, 2020.
- BC Athletics Members are eligible to enter.
- You may run your race anywhere in Canada.
- Athletes will be ranked in their respective age categories.
- Race distances will be based on the BC Athletics Technical Specifications Manual for Athletics (Page 8.)
More details and registration information will be released shortly via the BC Athletics newsletter, social media, and website.